BERKSHIRE TRAIL RIDERS ASSOCIATION
The Berkshire Big Adventure
Saturday May 19 and Sunday, May 20, 2018
Benefiting local EMS and Rescue squads
Dirt Roads, Back Roads & Unmaintained Roads
in the Scenic Berkshires
- Signup 6PM-8:00PM Friday; 7:00AM-9:30AM Saturday and Sunday
- Riders’ Meeting 8:30AM Sharp
- Entry Fee $55,- Pre-Entry $50 for 1 day
- Entry Fee $100,- Pre-Entry $90 for 2 days
- Pre-entry deadline, post marked by May 10th
- Dinner included (Saturday night)
Mail pre-entries to:
Wade Jarvis, 122 Highview Drive Winsted CT 06098.
This ride will continue the tradition of a main route designed for adventure bikes with optional hero sections for dual sport bikes. Please note that this ride is designed for Adventure bikes (i.e. GS 800, KTM 990, etc) and Dual Sport thumpers (i.e. DR 650, DRZ 400, WR250R, etc). This ride is not for 2 stroke enduro bikes. Two day main route is a big bike friendly tour of scenic dirt roads and country roads. There are optional hero sections made up of rough woods roads for properly equipped bikes.
This event is AMA sanctioned. Membership is encouraged, but not required to participate.